National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR)
"The mission of the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR) is to promote undergraduate research, scholarship, and creative activity done in partnership with faculty or other mentors as a vital component of higher education."1 Each year, UCO takes students to this event, with over 400 attending NCUR 2018 here at UCO.
NCUR 2019 will be held at Kennesaw State University, in Kennesaw, Georgia, April 10 - 13, 2019.
Abstracts are open from now until December 4th.
Before submitting your abstract:
- Chat with your faculty mentor about your abstract and the opportunity.
- Check the Abstract Guidelines on formatting requirements.
- Two abstracts per primary author are permitted.
- Please include the UCO Undergraduate Research Office Coordinator (UROC) name, e-mail address and phone number in all submissions.
Before you submit your abstract, have the following available:
- Name and e-mail address for each faculty mentor and co-author
- Undergraduate Research Office Coordinator (UROC) name, e-mail address and phone number.
- Presentation type: oral, poster, visual arts, or performing arts
- Field of study (see list at the bottom of this page)
- Double check punctuation and spelling. The title and author(s) or your abstract will appear EXACTLY as they are entered in any publications.
Begin submitting your abstract here (select NCUR Account Portal).
Questions? Contact us!
Full HTML Version