Scholarship and Fellowship Opportunities
UCO has several scholarship and fellowship opportunities to help with your academic career.
- UCO Scholarships at Central: Comprehensive list of scholarships available across campus as well as third party scholarships. Each academic department and college on campus has scholarships available as well, check with your department chair for information.
- UCO Foundation Scholarships: The UCO Foundation offers more than 450 scholarships and awards each year.
- UCO Centre for Global Competency International Travel Scholarships: A broad list of Study Abroad Scholarships and Financial Assistance for international travel.
- Harry S. Truman Scholarships: For outstanding college juniors with exceptional leadership potential who are committed to careers in government, non-profit or advocacy sectors, education, or elsewhere in public service. The scholarship provides financial support for graduate study, leadership training, and fellowship with other students committed to making a difference.
- Barry Goldwater Scholarship: For outstanding college sophomores and juniors planning on graduate studies and careers in Mathematics, Engineering, and the Sciences. The scholarship provides financial support for undergraduate tuition, fees, books, and room and board. Sophomores get two years of support, juniors receive one year of support.
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU): UCO offers an eight-week summer program funded by the NSF that will will consider aspects of the scientific process and experimental design before spending seven weeks in the country of Turkey (based at Uludag University in Bursa) to study aspects of the foraging ecology of solitary bees and honey bees in their native region of the world.
- Ball State University's list of Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunities: Organized to alphabetical order and areas of interest. Undergraduate opportunities are listed below majors on page.
Full HTML Version