Faculty RCSA Presentation Grant (up to $500)
Funds for the 2018-2019 academic year will be available through June 30, 2019.
If the Office of Research & Sponsored Programs (ORSP) can be of further assistance to you and your research, please do not hesitate to contact us.
~Faculty Only Click here for Application Faculty please use this application when applying for your RCSA Presentation Grant Application. Faculty, if you have questions, please call the Office of Research & Sponsored Programs at 974-3492.
~Students Only Please contact the Office of High Impact Practices at 974-5086 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or click Here for application.
The following are the requirements of this grant program:
· This grant program is intended as air travel support for presentations and not for conducting research or attending conferences.
· Faculty may apply at any time and will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis and can receive only one award per academic year. Please note that funding is available to first authors only.
· Faculty must have, in hand, a written acceptance for them to formally present some type of research, creative or scholarly activity in a legitimate venue.
· The faculty member must commit to submitting an abstract/poster and participating in Oklahoma Research Day upon which the support of the ORSP is acknowledged.
· The maximum approved request will be up to $500 which must be used for air travel only during the current academic year.
· Submit the RCSA Faculty Presentation Grant Application Form.
· Airfare must be a direct purchase by the University with tickets booked through the Travel Office. All other bookings will be denied.
***New UCO Travel Agent***
Effective July 27, 2018, UCO's travel agent will change from Ethel's Travel Haus to Travel Incorporated. UCO travelers should contact Travel Incorporated to request airfare quotes using the below steps:
This change is the first step in UCO's transition to a new travel and expense management system, SAP Concur. SAP Concur is a worldwide travel company that already serves many higher education clients in Oklahoma and throughout the country. Stay tuned for more details in the coming months. Contact the UCO Travel Office at 974-2492 with any questions.
Faculty Application Due Date: Funding is available through June 30, 2019. Faculty may apply at any time and will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis and can receive only one presentation grant award per academic year.
Additional Information: The RCSA Presentation Grant Program supports air travel for faculty or students to present their research, creative & scholarly activities at professional meetings and conferences.
PDF: 2012-13 RCSA Travel Presentation Grant Program: Faculty
PDF: 2012-13 RCSA Travel Presentation Grant Program: Student
PDF: 2013-14 RCSA Travel Presentation Grant Program: Faculty
PDF: 2013-14 RCSA Travel Presentation Grant Program: Student
PDF: 2014-15 RCSA Travel Presentation Grant Program: Faculty
PDF: 2014-15 RCSA Travel Presentation Grant Program: Student