Facilities Management Building

Documents & Forms

  • Gift/Donations Agreement Form | Gift/Donations Guidelines
    • Send this completed form to ACCOUNTING, ADM 124.
    • Use this form to report tangible gifts or donations. Refer to gifts/donations processing guidelines included with this form.
  • Asset Retirement Form
    • Use this form to report assets that were NOT transferred to UCO Surplus for any of the following reasons:
      • Asset was cannibalized (parts used to upgrade or repair other equipment)
      • Asset was destroyed
      • Asset was lost
      • Asset was stolen
      • Asset was traded in
  • Transfer of UCO Property Form
    • Use this form to report the transfer of property between UCO organizations