Additional Avenues of Recourse

Any employee (faculty, staff, student) of the University of Central Oklahoma may file a sexual harassment or unlawful discrimination complaint with the Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office of Civil Rights Enforcement,, or the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)  Okla. Exec. Order No. 2017-41 (Dec. 8, 2017),

The OCRE is a unit of the Oklahoma Attorney General's Office that has jurisdiction to investigate, conciliate, and litigate employment, housing, and public accommodation discrimination complaints. The EEOC is the federal agency that investigates employment discrimination complaints alleging violations of federal law by employers with at least 15 or more employees. 
Title IX is enforced by the Office for Civil Rights in the U.S. Department of Education (OCR), Discrimination and Harassment Reporting to Other Government Entities.docx.  On the OCR website, you can find the location and phone number of the regional office that serves you.