State Risk Management provides Auto Liability coverage with limits up to $1,000,000 per occurrence while an employee is operating a vehicle in the scope of official University business. Whether driving in a UCO vehicle, rented vehicle or personal vehicle, the following documents should be carried with the employee when driving on official University business: Accident Information Tri-Fold, RM Accident Card and Verification Letter of Liability Insurance. Should you be involved in an accident, please follow the steps provided in the Accident Information Tri-Fold. Also, notify your supervisor and the UCO Risk Manager as soon as possible. If you need medical attention, please contact the Risk Manager at 974-5994 or 974-2216.  For emergency medical attention, call 911 or go directly to the nearest Emergency Room.  Auto Rentals – If using a state contracted vehicle, the coverage needed is included under that contract.  If you are not using the Statewide Contract, the LDW (Loss Damage Waiver) or CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) will need to be elected. Prior to driving, please read the Driving Guidelines and related policies below, and complete the UCO Safe Driver Online Course. If you have questions, please contact the UCO Risk Manager at (405) 974-5994.

Driving Guidelines

Driver's License PolicyDriving in a car

Use of State Vehicle Policy

Incident Report Form

UCO Safe Driver Training Course

Official UCO Business Driving Documents