Leaders of Tomorrow Council
- Public Affairs
- Voter Issues Forum
- Distinguished Speaker Series
- Leadership Minor
- Leadership Programs
- Staff Contact
- Leadership Central Instagram Page
Leaders of Tomorrow
- *Incoming Freshmen with minimum 2.75 GPA, 20 ACT, active involvement in two or more student organizations, demonstrated community service efforts. Applications due February 1, 2017.
- *Continuing students with minimum 2.75 GPA, active involvement in two or more student organizations, demonstrated community service efforts. Applications due March 1, 2017.
- *Transfer students with minimum 2.75 GPA, demonstrated community service efforts. Applications due March 1, 2017.
Emphasis: Servant Leadership
Programming: Students are required to be involved in at least 1 student organization and participate in various group service projects throughout the course of the year. Students also submit a leadership reflection paper each semester. Attendance at monthly council meetings is required in addition to the LOT Banquet and summer retreat. Optional events include class gatherings, LOT President's Christmas Party, winter retreat, Homecoming activities, etc.
- **9 hour tuition waiver per semester
- Yearly $1,250.00 housing stipend contract for Murduagh or West Hall
- **A one-time stipend for a study abroad, study tour, or alternative fall break experience is also awarded: $500.00-$1,000.00
Contact: Leadership Central: (405) 974-5560 or email@example.com
*Meeting of minimum requirements does not grant automatic admittance into the scholarship program. All leadership scholarships require an interview. Students will be notified via email if selected for an interview.
**Incentives are dependant upon class and applicant. The scholarships can be renewable for up to 4 years for incoming freshmen, up to 3 years for continuing, and 2 years for transfer. All are contingent upon review.
***Requirements are different for each scholarship council and are outlined specifically in the scholarship contract.