Masonic Endowment for Transformative Learning Award
The University of Central Oklahoma Foundation received a $100,000 gift July 14, 2010 from The Masonic Fraternity of Oklahoma. The gift established the Masonic Endowment for Transformative Learning Award. This award annually recognizes one or more UCO programs or initiatives that develop, encourage, pursue, conduct, or otherwise support transformative learning opportunities for UCO students.
- 2018 nomination details; these were due April 22, 2018.
- 2018 Winner(s) will be announced at the 2018 Fall Forum.
- 2019 nomination details will be posted in late Fall 2018.
2013-14: Central Pantry (Sharra Hynes)
2014-15: Peer Health Leaders Program (Brittney Criswell)
2015-16: Forensic Science Living-Learning Community (Cait Porterfield, Sam Kramer)
Dr. Jeff King joins John Logan, Masonic Charity Foundation Executive Director, and Julie Toben, Masonic Charity Foundation CFO, in congratulating the 2017 Masonic TL Award winners.
- 1st place: UCO Nursing Program STLR Projects: Community Making a Difference Capstone project and Care of the Vulnerable Individual Life Review project; Pam Rollins and Kathy Smith; $2530
- 2nd place: Generations Learning Together: An Intergenerational Center for Three Generations; Glee Bertram, LaDonna Atkins, Kaye Sears; $1150
- 3rd place: UCO Dietetic Internship; Tiffany Hull; $920
Full HTML Version