Full Conference Registration Rates
Thursday & Friday,
April 9-10, 2020
Includes: Breakfast and lunch on Thurs. & Fri. as well as a reception on Thurs.
ends 1/10/20 at 11:59pm
1/11/20 - 4/10/20
6/10/19 - 4/10/20
6/10/19 - 3/6/20
Undergrad Student $25
Graduate Student $75
Pre-Conference & Full Conference Registration Rates
April 8, 2020
11:00 - 5:00pm
Includes: Full conference items plus lunch, snacks & shuttle to/from conference hotel and campus.
ends on 1/10/2020 at 11:59pm
1/11/2020 - 4/8/2020
For attendees needing to pay registration with a credit card
- Please be sure to register each attendee individually.
- Download and print the already signed Advanced Payment Authorization Form for your records.
For attendees needing to pay registration with a purchase order or check
- You may register attendees over the phone by calling 405.974.2543. The Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning will assist you in your transaction.
- Or you may register attendees by downloading and completing the P.O. registration form. You may then email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail the completed form to the address listed below, or fax the completed form to 405.974.3922.
- Checks are acceptable from U.S. bank checking accounts only, in U.S. dollars, and should be written for the amount of the purchase only.
- Make Purchase Orders or Checks payable to: UCO Transformative Learning Conference.
Mail purchase Order or Checks to:
University of Central Oklahoma
ATTN: UCO Transformative Learning Conference
100 North University Drive, Box 212
Edmond, Oklahoma 73034
- UCO Faculty & Staff may seek a code for a limited number of discounted rate spots by contacting the Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning (CETTL) at 405.974.2543 or by checking their email/Centralities. UCO discounted spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis in the registration system, applied at the time of registration. The discounted rate is for the Full Conference.
- UCO Faculty & Staff should contact their Department Chairs, Deans, Supervisors, or area VP's office to see if arrangements have been made to pay for a number of registrations for that area.
- Full refunds, less a $50 cancellation fee will be honored for all cancellations received, in writing, by February 7, 2020. Absolutely no refunds will be made for cancellations received after that date. Send cancellations to email@example.com. If you fail to cancel your registration by February 7, and/or no show to the event, you are responsible for payment in full. The UCO Transformative Learning Conference’s cancellation fee represents the cost in time, labor, supplies, and postage etc., expended in registering and de-registering an individual. Because the cancellation fee represents work performed by the Transformative Learning Conference, it is the conference's policy to assess the fee in all cases.
Permission to Photograph
- By registering for the conference, you agree to grant to the University of Central Oklahoma (UCO), its authorized representatives, and any organization associated with the event, permission to record, photograph, or film your participation. You further agree that any or all of the material may be used, in any form, as part of any future publications, brochure, or other materials used to promote UCO or associated organizations, and further that such use shall be without payment of fees, royalties, special credit or other compensation.
Have Questions Related to Registration or the Conference?
Full HTML Version