Learning & Behavior Clinic
The University of Central Oklahoma Learning & Behavior Clinic is a special service and community outreach clinic operated by the UCO Graduate School Psychology Training Program. The clinic serves UCO students, faculty families, and families and schools in the greater metropolitan area, across Oklahoma and beyond.
Services We Provide:
The UCO Learning and Behavior Clinic provides a broad range of assessment and intervention services, for children and adults, as well as professional development opportunities for schools, school psychology practitioners, mental health practitioners, and other educational professionals. A group of credentialed school psychologists, along with school psychology candidates in their final level of training, provide extensive psychoeducational services based on self-referral or referrals from families, physicians, psychologists, and schools needing to make evidence-based decisions.
Services for Individuals, Families, Youth, and Children:
- Comprehensive, evidence-based Psychoeducational Assessment to address a variety of academic and behavior concerns (ADHD, Autism, Specific Learning Disabilities, other specialty evaluations)
- Parent Skills and Support Training (ADHD support, academic support, interventions for behavior problems, and other specialty topics)
- Academic Tutoring
- Applied Behavior Analysis Services
Services for Schools:
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- Consultation and support in implementation of Response to Intervention (RI) Implementation for academics and behavior (including individual consultation, professional development, and partnerships between the UCO Practicum program and schools seeking to implement RI programs)
- Consultation for setting behavioral programs
- Consultation for individual students
- Professional Development presentations on a variety of special topics (RI, Evidence-Based Interventions for Academics, Evident-Based Interventions for Behavior, Threat Assessment, Safe Schools, Crisis Prevention and Intervention, Special Education Supports, etc.)
Services for School Psychologist Practitioners, Mental Health Agencies/Practitioners, or other mental health and educational practitioners:
- NASP-Approved Training and professional development for CEUs
- BCBA Supervision
- Consultation services for Best Practices implementation
- Assessment/ Equipment Rental
- Rental of LBC Clinic rooms and space for private practitioners and special events
Where is the Clinic Located:
The clinic is located at 100 N. University Drive, Edmond, OK on UCO's Campus. We are located on the third floor of the Education Building, Room 307.
Having trouble finding us? Please call (405) 974-2758 or (405) 974-5707.
Full HTML Version