College of Education and Professional Studies
- Psychology (MA)
- Psychology Clinic
- Learning & Behavior Clinic
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- School Psychology
Welcome to Psi Chi!
Psi Chi is the International Honor Society in Psychology. The society was founded in 1929 for the purposes of encouraging, stimulating, and maintaining excellence in scholarship, and advancing the science of psychology. Membership is open to graduate and undergraduate students who are making the study of psychology one of their major interests, and who meet the minimum qualifications.
- to encourage, stimulate, and maintain excellence in scholarship, and
- to advance the science of psychology.
Membership is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in psychology and meet the following minimum qualifications:
- be enrolled as a major or minor in a psychology program
- have completed at least 3 semesters or equivalent of college coursework
- have completed at least 9 semester hours of psychology courses
- have earned an overall GPA that is in the top 35% of their class
- have a minimum 3.0 GPA in psychology courses
- be enrolled in a psychology graduate program
- have completed at least one full semester of graduate coursework
- have an overall GPA of at least 3.00 in all graduate courses, including psychology courses
- Encouraging members to be activate and help the progression of the chapter
- Getting involved with service projects in order to better serve the community
- Help create a more memorable and college experience for member.
- Ability to network and create lasting relationships during college
- Participate in service activities that benefit the surrounding community members, UCO, and the student body
- Members have the opportunity to promote their research, and gain national or international recognition
Psi Chi meetings are held the last Wednesday of every month at 12:00pm in EDU 311.