Oklahoma Statutes, Title 70 sec. 3244 requires all students who enroll as a full-time or part-time student in an Oklahoma public or private postsecondary institution provide documentation of vaccinations against Hepatitis B (three doses) and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR - two doses). For most students, immunization records are included in high school transcripts or validated by transfer college transcripts.  If you have encountered a registration hold for immunizations, you may submit your immunization records by mail, in person, or fax: UCO Admissions;100 North University Drive, Box 99; Edmond, OK 73034-5209; FAX: 405-974-3841.

If you cannot verify your immunizations you will need to be re-immunized. Medical, religious and moral exemptions are allowed by law and such requests must be made in writing.

All new international students must also provide proof of a negative TB test.  TB testing and chest x-rays must be conducted in the United States. Meningitis, MMR and Hepatitis B immunizations from an international student’s country of origin are acceptable; immunization records must be translated into English.