Step 3: Enroll

New Broncho Orientation

In order to enroll, incoming first-year students take part in a variety of programs for New Broncho Orientation. During this time, students get to know each other, current students, and meet with important offices like advising.

Your path to becoming a new student at UCO begins by completing the orientation process.  We look forward to helping you begin your journey at UCO!

Academic Advisement

By attending Forge, an appointment with an advisor is taken care of: academic advisement is a major part of the Forge and plays a significant role in helping students stay on track to graduation. Any other time you may want to see your advisor, you can call the Center for Undergraduate Academic Advisement at 405-974-2727 or by going to to make an appointment.

Enrolling Online

Enrollment at UCO happens through our online student information portal, UCONNECT. To log in to UCONNECT you will need a username and password. When you are admitted to UCO, you should receive an email with this information. Your username is typically your first initial and last name, although you might have a few digits after your name. For example: Buddy Broncho's username might be bbroncho or bbroncho2. You'll be asked to set your password up when you are admitted. If you are having trouble logging in, you can call the IT Service Desk as 405-974-2255.

Enrolling in Person

In some instances you will need to enroll in person rather than on UCONNECT. This can happen for a variety of reasons. If you are unable to enroll on-line you can always visit Undergraduate Admissions for assistance. A couple of reasons to enroll in person in Undergraduate Admissions could include:
•    You are trying to enroll in a course that requires special permission. In this instance you will have to obtain permission from the appropriate instructor or department and then bring that permission form to Undergraduate Admissions
•    You have received an error in UCONNECT that reads “deficiency overall max”. In this instance you have an unresolved deficiency and must provide proof of enrollment in an appropriate zero level course. You can visit with Undergraduate Admissions if you have questions about this type of enrollment error.

The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is located on the 1st floor of the Nigh University Center.