Transferring to Central

What you'll need to apply:

  • Online application (choose "transfer student")
  • A credit card to pay the application fee
  • Immunization Records
  • Transcripts from each college you have attended
    .. UCO accepts electronic transcripts from institutions using
    ..    eScrip Safe
    ..    the Clearinghouse Transcript Exchange
    ..    Parchment
    ..    Credentials, INC
    .. When requesting an electronic transcript from a school, select UCO from a drop down list  (for example, the Clearinghouse ETX system).  Please do not enter a UCO campus email address.    But, if the transfer school's ordering system does not include a drop down list or UCO is not on the list, please use, do not use other campus addresses.
    .. Institutions using other electronic systems must mail the transcript to:
         University of Central Oklahoma
         100 N. University Drive
         Edmond, OK   73034If you have not completed 24 college credits, you will also need to meet freshman admission requirements.

Admissions Requirements

  • 0 - 30 semester hours          1.7 GPA
  • 31 or more hours                 2.0 GPA
  • Transfer students with less than 24 credit hours must also meet high school admission requirements. 
  • Adults over the age of 21 with less than 6 college credits must also take placement tests.

Want to know how your classes will transfer?

Click to see our Online Transfer Guides.

Need help with admissions?

Contact one of the Transfer Counselors via email at or telephone at 405-974-2456. 

To check the status of your application:
Log back into your application and look for the "Application Summary". Then, look for the headings "Requirements" and "Received".  If something is listed in the "Received" column you'll know we have received it. If it says "Decision Made", you can expect a letter from us in the mail within a week.

Just admitted?

All new students must:

Transfer Quick Links: