Making Payments from a 529 Savings Plan

Payments that are submitted by 529 savings plans, 529 prepaid tuition, or a family trust should be mailed directly to the university at:

University of Central Oklahoma Nigh University Center 100 North University Drive Box 107 Edmond, OK 73034

Be sure to contact the investment group or financial advisor responsible for initiating payments to inform them of the university’s tuition due date. Always include the student’s full student ID number on the check. If a 529 program, trust fund, or other third party payer needs to be billed directly from the university (and cannot accept the bill in the student’s name), please send the letter of authorization to the address above prior to the tuition due date.

The Bursar’s Office will place the authorized credit on the student’s account and bill the organization directly. Please note the student is ultimately responsible for ensuring that payment is received on time (late and finance charges will be assessed to the student if payment is received late).

For more information on Oklahoma's College Savings Plan, visit