Campus Card Services

Campus Card Services

All entering students must have a UCO identification (ID) card which will be issued the first semester of enrollment and will be used as long as the student is actively pursuing a degree at the University of Central Oklahoma. The ID card is required for completion of many business transactions, as well as for use of certain facilities on campus.

Your student ID card is an essential tool on campus. Don't let anyone tell you that you don't need one. Here are just a few of the reasons that you need to pick up your ID card today:

You can obtain your student ID card in Campus Card Services, NUC 222A. There is a $15 fee to obtain a new card and this fee is automatically applied to your bursar account. There is also a $15 fee to replace lost or stolen cards.

Upon admission you are welcome to proceed to Campus Card Services, room 222A in the Nigh University Center (next to the Central Tech Store and MidFirst Bank) to have your picture taken. You must provide one other authorized picture identification, (i.e., driver's license, passport, military ID card). Sunglasses and any items covering the hair must be removed for the picture with limited exceptions for religious head coverings. The opportunity to complete this process is also included in most University orientation programming so you can wait for Forge, for example, if you would prefer to make one less trip to campus.

Once we take your picture, you have some choices to make. Choose between The Central ID Visa® Debit Card complete with Broncho Checking exclusively from MidFirst Bank, or The Bronze Card. Both cards serve as your official university ID.


Sometimes you may be owed a refund by UCO for financial aid payments, reimbursements, etc. If you open a MidFirst Bank Broncho Checking Account and select electronic deposit to this account as your university refund preference money is transferred to this account. Money is typically available in your account 1-2 business days after UCO releases the funds. You can select your refund preference in the "My Finances" tab in UCONNECT.

Full HTML Version