Academic Advisement Forms

Official Degree Check Form

 Complete this form only if the following conditions apply to you: 

  • Earned a minimum of 70 hours. 
  • Completed at least one semester at UCO. 
  • Currently enrolled at UCO.
  • You have not previously requested an official degree check (multiple or subsequent requests will not be processed).

IMPORTANT NOTE:  If UCO’s Financial Aid office has requested a degree check, you must meet with your Academic Advisor to obtain a degree evaluation to be submitted to the Office of Financial Aid.

Request Change of Major/Minor Form

Complete this form to change your major, declare your major, add a second major, or add a minor.

Application for Graduation--Undergraduate

Make sure to submit your application for graduation in the semester prior to your graduation.  You cannot graduate unless you have filled out this application.  In the event that you change your class schedule after submitting your graduation application, please be sure to bring a copy of your new schedule to the Center for Undergraduate Academic Advisement, NUC 121.

Course Repeat Form

Use this form if you have repeated a course in which the original grade is a "D" or "F".  If eligible, the original grade will be excluded from your Graduation/Retention grade point average.

Permission to Enroll Form  (printable .pdf version only)

Request for Academic Reprieve