Transfer Equivalency Database

The UCO Transfer Equivalency Database will help you see how your classes from other universities will transfer. You are considered a transfer student if you have attempted 6 or more credit hours at another college or university.  If you have earned less than 24 hours from another university then we will need official college and high school transcripts as well.

If we can assist you in transferring to Central, please contact Undergraduate Admissions at (405) 974-2727 or e-mail