Transcript Requests

How To Request A Transcript

Transcripts can be obtained one of three ways:

All out-going transcript requests must be made through the Parchment system.


All indebtedness to the university must be paid before an official transcript will be issued.

Current UCONNECT user:   Click here for detailed instructions.

In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, attempts by other individuals or organizations to access student records without the express written consent of the student are considered a violation of University policy and federal law.

Questions?? Call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (405) 974-2727

Our hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Wednesdays.

Full HTML Version