Accessing Your Financial Aid Award

Follow the steps below if you have received notification of your financial aid award. If you have not received an award notification, log into UCONNECT and check the status of your application.

  1.  Access your UCONNECT account at using your username and password
  2.  Click the School Services tab
  3.  Click the folder Broncho Central Services
  4.  Select the Financial Aid folder
  5.  Select the Award folder
  6.  Click Award By Aid Year
  7.  Select the appropriate aid year and Submit
  8.  Click the Accept Award Offer tab