Students running in the rain

Financial Information For Graduate Students

Several types of financial assistance are available to graduate students:



Teaching Assistantships (Salary and often Tuition Waivers)

Out-of-State Tuition Waivers for Southern Students

Southern Regional Education Board
Academic Common Market

Employment (On-campus)

Deans Offices and Other Campus Offices
Federal Work-Study Employment
(many jobs available in various offices)
Visit Campus Employment website


Office of Student Financial Services
Federal Stafford Loans
Nigh University Center 141
Federal Perkins Loans
Federal Graduate-Plus Loans
Alternative Loans

Graduate Students with Disabilities

Oklahoma Association on Higher Education
and Disability Scholarship

Financial Aid Office

UCO, Nigh University Center Room 141
100 N. University Drive, Box 162, Edmond, OK 73034
(405)974-3334, Fax (405)340-7658

^top of page