Behavioral Assessment Team - A Division of Student Affairs at the University of Central Oklahoma
When to make a report?
Is someone you know…?
- Showing worrisome or unusual behavior?
- Dealing with issues of stalking, intimidation or threats?
- Experiencing a decline in work or academic performance?
- Making you feel alarmed or frightened?
- Demonstrating disruptive or disturbing behavior?
- Showing dramatic changes in appearance, hygiene, behavior or weight?
- Having problems at home, with classes or work?
- Making disturbing comments in conversation, class discussions, email, letters, social media postings or papers?
- Sad, anxious or experiencing dramatic mood shifts?
- Abusing alcohol or drugs?
- Isolating themselves socially?
- Acting paranoid or suspicious?
- Frequently angry or easily frustrated?
- Struggling with health problems?
These behaviors, especially when more than one are present, may be signs that a student, faculty member or staff member is in distress.
There are resources at UCO to help.
REPORT ONLINE [HERE]
In an emergency please contact UCO Police Services
at 974-2345 or CALL 911
Full HTML Version