The Global Leadership Ambassadors is a team of globally minded individuals interested in helping coordinate the international programs at UCO such as: CRISP (Community Responding to International Students Program), Broncho Buddies, MERGE (Making Experiential Research Globally Engaging), and Ignite. Please join our team!
- The team is open to both domestic and international students.
- Participation is for the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Students must be in good academic standing.
- Exhibit strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to attend scheduled mandatory training and agree to the time commitment to fulfill Ambassador duties.
- Support as many CGC and Office of Office of Global Affairs events as possible.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Serve as a "spokesperson" for the global initiatives at the University of Central Oklahoma.
- Development of leadership, group dynamics, communication, and public speaking skills.
Applications to become a Global Leadership Ambassador take place at the end of every Spring semester.
For more information, contact Jared Scism at email@example.com or 405-974-2131.