Broncho Lake


 General Misconduct

To report an incident involving “Academic Dishonesty”, “Sexual Misconduct”, “General Misconduct”, “Residence Life”, or “For Information Only”, follow this link.

*This reporting form shall also serve as the UCO Clery Act Offense Reporting form.


Concerning Behaviors

To report an incident involving “Concerning or Threatening Behaviors”, follow this link.



To report an incident involving “Hazing”, follow this link.


Wellness Center

Wellness Center employees ONLY should use this form to report incidents (if an incident occurred at the Wellness Center, but you are not a Wellness Center employee, please use the GENERAL MISCONDUCT form at the top of this list).


Forms and Publications

Contact Us

  • Office of Student Conduct
  • Nigh University Center, Room 136
  • 100 N. University Drive 
  • Edmond, OK 73034
  • (405) 974-5380