Topic - Disability Support Services - a Division of Student Affairs at the University of Central Oklahoma

Please ensure the following statement is included in your syllabus:

The University of Central Oklahoma complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Students with disabilities who need special accommodations must make their requests by contacting Disability Support Services, at (405) 974-2516 (V/TTY).  The DSS Office is located in the Nigh University Center, Room 305. Students should also notify the instructor of special accommodation needs as soon as possible. Per Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (“Title IX”), pregnant and parenting students may request adjustments by contacting the Title IX Coordinator, at (405) 974-3377 or The Title IX Office is located in the Lillard Administration Building, Room 114D.

Full HTML Version