Technology Resource Center - Multimedia Services: Streaming Media Services
- UCO On Demand is a media management and content delivery system, hosted by Kaltura, for higher education that provides a means for managing, delivering, creating, and accessing university-related media content. The solution is designed for academic purposes. It is the official University of Central Oklahoma Youtube solution.
- From the public face, UCO On Demand is accessible to the world. Currently faculty and staff have the ability to upload media via authenticated access.
- Current faculty and staff have the ability of channel creation and uploading media to private only or public channels. It also has the ability to invite other users to the channel.
- Students are set to viewer only role. Students have the ability to utilize UCO On Demand inside my D2L under the My Media widget to upload media inside a D2L course shell.
- In order to make your media available on the UCO on Demand, public site you will need to fill out the UCO On Demand public media request form.
- For a complete list of media files and recommended file sizes, please go to the UCO On Demand usage guidelines: Usage Guidelines for using UCO On Demand.
How can I access UCO On Demand? please go to https://streaming.uco.edu
Need Training? Visit our UCO On Demand Training Videos page.
Full HTML Version