Student Action Request

Student Action Request Instructions: Use the form to document your specific request. In the space provided, write in your own words the specific nature of your request.  Give all related background information you feel is pertinent to your request. Attach any appropriate documentation. This information will be used to properly research and respond to your request.

This request can be sent to:

Office of Academic Affairs

100 N. University Drive
Box 159
Edmond, OK 73034

or you may bring the completed request to:

Office of Academic Affairs
Lillard Administration Building, Room 228