Workplace Conflicts & Consultation

Concern with co-worker or supervisor

Supervisors and employees can request assistance from the Director of Employee Relations in addressing and resolving both minor and serious issues that may arise in the workplace. Please contact Employee Relations at (405) 974-2932 for assistance.

If you have identified a concern, but do not feel comfortable contacting Employee Relations and would like to remain anonymous in reporting the matter, please visit to report your concern.

Concern with student in the classroom

If you experience a concern regarding student conduct or behavior in the classroom, please visit or contact the Office of Student Conduct at 974-5380 or