Questions about declaring a major or minor?

Contact Academic Advisement at (405) 974-2727.

Declare a Major or Minor

Change your Major or Minor

Electronic Signature

In order to process your submission, we are required to verify your identity. Please include the last four (4) digits of your Social Security Number in the box listed below. Your electronic signature must match your official records at UCO before we can process your major or minor declaration.